Worldwide Vintage Autos - Things not told shouldnt when selling there be full disclosure when asked
purchased a vintage car from a vintage car dealer in colorado asking the salesman a specific question about removing an add on stripe to a car which was red in color the salesman said yes I could remove it was only taped on......he never mentioned that there was white paint underneath that stripe on a red car....had he or anyone else looked at the rear of the car on the licence plate area and overspray there and underneath it would be obvious...when I asked if they were willing to help solve this they said not there problem.....Yes I should have been more diligent but what about character ,customer service and taking some responsibility not just out for a buck...caveat emptor
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."